- We understand the child and young person’s needs and expectations and go out of our way to meet these.
- We show consideration for one another.
- We recognise each other’s differences and embrace them.
- We’re flexible and don’t stick to rigid ways of working. We treat each and every child and young person as an individual.
- We have a drive and energy to make change. To make a difference. To challenge. To inspire and delight.
- We’re straightforward, simple and easy to deal with.
- We make complex things clear, concise and uncomplicated, and always follow our strong moral principles.
- We’re real, normal and human. We show we understand and care.
- We respond to the needs of our children, colleagues and partners.
- We’re ingenious. We’re innovative.
- We lead the way in creating new ways of doing things.
- We call on our experience, skills, insight and judgement.