What is Five Rivers Futures?
Five Rivers Futures is a befriending service for young people aged 18-25 who have left Five Rivers’ care, including our partner agencies (Safehouses Fostering, The Fostering Company and Foster Careline). We provide our care leavers with the following support and guidance after they leave our care:
- Information and Advocacy support
- Loneliness and Wellbeing support
- Employment support – CV and job application advice
- Financial support
- Support with Education and University Applications
- A support ‘hamper’, co-designed by our care leavers.