This Disclaimer sets out important information about www.five-rivers.org (“Website”). Please read it carefully as it affects your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree with the Disclaimer, please do not use the Website. If you have any questions about this Disclaimer, please contact [email protected].
- Use of Website
- This Website is provided to you for your personal use subject to this Disclaimer. By using the Website you agree to be bound by this Disclaimer.
- We may update this Disclaimer from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Website. Any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given you notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Disclaimer you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Disclaimer.
- Intellectual Property The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content on the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not on a server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website without written permission from the Company.
- Availability of the Website We cannot promise that the Website will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Website you should report it to [email protected]. and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we can. Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content. We will attempt to restore access as soon as we reasonably can.
- The Website provides content from other internet sites or resources and while the Company tries to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If the Company is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
- If we are in breach of this Disclaimer, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result and to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence of both of us at the time you use the Website. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
- This clause 4 shall not limit or affect our liability if something we do negligently causes death or personal injury.
- This Disclaimer will be subject to the laws of England and Wales. If you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within the United Kingdom.
- We make no promise that the materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from elsewhere, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- The Website is owned and operated by:
Five Rivers Child Care Ltd
01722 43575047 Bedwin Street Salisbury Wiltshire SP13UT
- If you have any queries please contact Head of Communications on 01722 435763.
- Five Rivers Child Care Ltd,© 2020 ® Registered Trademark All Rights Reserved 2020
Company Registration No. 04236028; Last update: 20/11/2020